Booking a holiday with us
- Deposits. Our standard deposit is £100 and is required to secure a booking.
- Paying your balance. Your full balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date, we will endeavour to remind you about this closer to the time but it’s worth popping in your diary!
- Check in and check out. Check in is from 5pm on the day of arrival and you’re free to stay up until 9am on the day of departure.
If you need to make a change or cancel your booking
- Changes more than 8 weeks prior to the start date. If we can accommodate your change request and it is received 8 weeks or more prior to your start date, we will not charge you for this. Please note that any difference in price will be due though, plus discounts or special offers received are valid only during the booking period so this may impact the total price of your stay with us.
- Changes less than 8 weeks prior to the start date. Unfortunately cannot accept any major changes to bookings within 8 weeks to your start date. If your requested change can be accommodated we will endeavour to support you.
- Adding/removing extras. Holiday extras such as dog beds, hampers fishing etc. can be added right up to 24 hours prior to your arrival, just call us and we’ll do everything we can to help
- Cancelling your booking. If you have to cancel your confirmed booking, please contact us as soon as possible, deposits are non-refundable but as long as it’s at least 8 weeks prior to your stay there are no further charges and you will not be liable for your holiday balance.
- Cancelling your booking less than 8 weeks from your arrival date. Should you need to cancel closer to your holiday date then we are unable to refund your full payment as we would not have adequate time to replace the booking with a new customer unfortunately, we will at this stage still be able to refund 50% of your booking value up to 4 weeks prior to your arrival, less than four weeks and you would not receive a refund.
- Cancellation by us. Very, very occasionally, we may have to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. If we have to do so we will tell you as soon as possible and you can choose either to have a full refund or accept any alternative arrangements to stay at another time.
Dogs at our park
We welcome dogs in many of our holiday accommodation and they stay for free. Up to three dogs are welcome in pet-friendly accommodation. We don’t accept dogs listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act which are: Pit Bull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro and Japanese Tosa.