We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable maintenance manager to lead our maintenance department. As the maintenance manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of our resort. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management role, with excellent organisational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Maintaining all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
- Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) for work both in holiday homes and venues by taking an overview of the needs of the Resort
- Deliver a facilities Management service to all other departments on park, treating them as an internal customer and responding to their maintenance requests by planning and organising via insourcing or outsourcing.
- Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems.
- Treat internal departments as your customer by ensuring you deliver the highest standards at the best value.
- Respond to maintenance requests by planning the fastest most cost-effective way possible to complete the job.
- Recharge parts (and labour) internally and accurately.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Proven record of holiday park maintenance would be desirable but not critical.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- LPG Gas or Electrical background would be desirable
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
Reference ID: CL MM01