We are currently searching for a reliable and organised individual to assist the Facilities Manager in the day to day running of the hot tub team. As the Hot Tub Team Supervisor, you will be responsible for all hot tub changeovers and upkeep of hot tub operations on our resort. Your duties will include maintaining equipment, upkeep of daily testing records, keeping records of stock, ordering of chemicals and equipment, and ensuring the team are motivated to provide excellent customer service and high standards.
If you have proven experience in a supervisory role, with excellent organisational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today. Our ideal candidate will have outstanding verbal communication skills and experience of working with hot tubs.
- Build close working relationship with Facilities Manager.
- Liaising with Facilities Manager ensuring we are working to budget with both costs and wages.
- Maintaining all equipment associated with hot tubs.
- Keeping clear daily records of hot tub testing in line with legislation.
- Conducting regular inspections of the hot tubs to ensure standards are high.
- Planning all repair and maintenance activities liaising closely with the facilities manager.
- Ensuring all team members adhere to the safety policies and procedures that apply to hot tub works.
- Preparing changeover schedules and allocating to team members.
- Clear communication with Reception Team especially during changeover days.
- Ensure all changeovers are completed before the check in times.
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
- A Plan-do-review approach to ensuring the fastest most cost-effective way possible to complete the job while ensuring standards are high
- Experience in working with hot tubs (but not essential)
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in using IT systems
- Wellbeing programme
- Onsite parking
- Flexible schedule
- Room for growth within the role as the company grows
- Individual growth, learning and training is actively encouraged
- Holiday allowance; 28 days annually to be taken January – December (pro-rata for those working part time).
- Pension; Stakeholder
- Other Friends and Family discounts on food, drink, and accommodation on all locations
- Use of the leisure facilities on resort
- Tip Share Scheme
- Performance bonus
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting the position and park you are applying for.