We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Grounds and Fishery team on a full time basis for 40 hours per week (5 days).
This is a hands on role maintaining the grounds and fishing lakes around the resort to the highest possible standard.
You should show the ability to work on your own initiative and work within a strong team environment. You will show a pride in completing work to a high standard with a good understanding of a customer focused business. Knowledge and experience of grass cutting, grounds maintenance and fishing are required. Relevant training will be provided.
The duties will include but not be limited to
- Provide a safe environment for all our guests, through maintenance of the grounds
- Helping maintain grounds to a high standard such as;
- grass cutting
- hedge trimming
- clearing leaves
- plant care, tree care and general gardening
- litter picking
- Completing scheduled maintenance tasks
- Conducting preventative maintenance, grounds safety checks and identifying when items need upgrading or replacing
- Helping maintain our fishing offer to guests such as;
- Fish surveys
- Checking fishing permits
- Working in the tackle shop
- Delivering fishing tuition and tackle hire
- Habitat creation and biodiversity improvements
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Wellbeing programme
- Onsite parking
- Flexible schedule
- Room for growth within the role as the company grows
- Individual growth, learning and training is actively encouraged
- Holiday allowance; January – December
- Pension; Stakeholder
- Other friends and family discounts on food, drink, and accommodation on all locations
- Tip share scheme
- Performance bonus
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting the position and park you are applying for.