Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Seasonal Food & Beverage team leader to join our Team at Clawford Lakes.
The duties will include but not be limited to
- Carrying out regular stock takes, placing orders and then dealing with incoming deliveries.
- Changing barrels, cleaning pipes and performing regular maintenance tasks around the cellar and in the bar itself.
- Maintaining refrigeration equipment and ensuring that the cellar is always kept at the optimum temperature for the drinks being stored there.
- Training Food & Beverage team and management on the proper use and maintenance of cellar equipment.
- Reconciliation of tills and banking of monies as required
- Liaising with Resort Management team in supporting all areas of the business as required
- Working to strict health and safety guidelines and ensuring other people follow these rules when they are in the cellar as well.
- Satisfying guest requests in a timely manner
- Ensuring the bar area and associated displays are well presented.
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with guests
- Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 – 7 months
Salary: Up to £11.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability